Tuesday 25 August 2020

SONG IN THE KEY OF X - The X-Files





I am a huge fan of The X-Files and watch its best eps over and over (and over) again. Like most cult shows its stars and writers come together every now and again for conventions, but of course those are impossible nowadays. So instead they've all gotten together to do a charity event online. And quite the event it is - singing the theme tune for charity.



"But... but Mark Snow's classic theme tune has no lyrics."



It does now. Fans wrote them. But can Mulder and Scully sing? Can Skinner carry a tune? Will Agent Doggett get the hardest part? Let's fine out.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this with us - it did raise a smile on a rainy day. I miss the X Files.

'Schalken the Painter' by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu

A reading by yours truly of one of the all-time classics. I hope you enjoy it!  I'm told my voice sends people to sleep so maybe try it ...