Monday 20 January 2020

Readers Poll - suspended for now

She yearns to vote, but is tragically denied...
Hello, ST readers. As you'll have noticed (if you follow this blog) I've had some problems with the polling of readers lately. I used to be able to embed a poll in the blog page itself, next to the other things to the right of this post. But then Google, which owns blogger, changed the rules on me and made it impossible to run polls in a simple, sensible way.

The last few polls, which were embedded in blog posts rather than on the 'front page', did not arouse much interest because they were clunky to use. I explored other possibilities, but neither Facebook nor Twitter offered the right resources either. So I have decided reluctantly to suspend the reader poll idea until I can figure out a way to make it work.

Sorry. I'll keep an eye on things and perhaps we can return to polling at some point in the future.

No comments:

LET YOUR HINGED JAW DO THE TALKING by Tom Johnstone (Alchemy Press)

ST 55 features a tale by Brighton's finest purveyor of contemporary horror, Tom Johnstone. And it just so happens that Alchemy Press is...