Thursday 8 October 2009

Wot Larks, Pip


Dearie me. The postal workers union has decided to hold a strike, in addition to the unofficial strikes that have already undermined the system. This is great fun, because the printer has just informed me that ST16 is winging its way to me right now. So, what do I do? Wait for the strike(s) to blow over, if they do? Post stuff out before the strike(s) and hope for the best? I'll have to ponder this one. If a lot of copies go astray I won't be able to replace them all, as I just don't have that many spares - can't afford 'em. But I don't want to lose readers. I suppose I could guarantee that people in the Tyneside area received their copies by hand delivering them. I have an A to Z.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The CWU has to announce any strikes seven days in advance, which means that they can't strike before next Thursday at the earliest. Of course, there may be more wildcat strikes before then. I don't know if this is of any help to Supernatural Tales, though.

valdemar said...

Well, if the magazines are delivered in the next few days I'll certainly try to send 'em out.

Anonymous said...

You beat the strike! Mine arrived today - thanks. It looks great.

ATARASHII GAKKO! - HANAKO (Official Music Video)

'Hanako of the Toilet' is a famous Japanese urban myth of a girl ghost that haunts... well, you can work it out for yourself.  (I th...