Monday 23 March 2020

Coronavirus update

Supernatural Tales 43: Spring 2020 by [Duffy, Steve, Clark, Chloe N., Foley, Tim, Johnstone, Tom, Haynes, Katherine, Dawson, Sam, Hopkins, J.S.]I have developed a bit of a cough. No other symptoms and it's probably just a cold, because it's winter and so forth. But I'm spending a few days indoors and avoiding all human (and inhuman) contact for a while.

In the meantime, I'll be uploading various things here (I hope).

If anyone wants some free reading matter, I can easily email you a free pdf of ST, Just let me know the issue(s) and where to send it/them.

You can also get some free stuff, including some ebooks of mine, free from Scare Street.

No comments:

ATARASHII GAKKO! - HANAKO (Official Music Video)

'Hanako of the Toilet' is a famous Japanese urban myth of a girl ghost that haunts... well, you can work it out for yourself.  (I th...