Friday 30 September 2016

Apology for the delay to ST#33

I'm sorry that the autumn issue of ST is still stuck in limbo. The problem is that I order a bulk shipment for all those subscribers who, for whatever reason, don't want to buy the magazine online from the Lulu website.

Unfortunately this time the printer (with whom I have no direct contact) has simply not delivered the box of magazines within the normal c.10 day period. Add to that that I was a little late in getting this issue on the road and we have a major delay.

I have complained to the website and if I don't get satisfaction I'll have to take my custom elsewhere, probably to Amazon's print-on-demand service. (I know, Amazon, lots of people hate it, but I need to get the job done.)

Sorry. Rest assured ST#33 will turn up, eventually. In the meantime, I've decided to make the print issue available to buy online. Here it is.


New tales of the supernatural by Sean Padraic McCarthy, Tim Foley, Sam Dawson, Tom Johnstone, Rosalie Parker, Keith Coleman, and Jane Jakeman.

No comments:

ST 55 - Opening 5

The Invisible Boy Reggie Chamberlain-King They’re playing The Invisible Boy again. It’s obvious from their keen attention. They’re too quiet...