Friday 15 May 2015

Supernatural Tales 30

I'm pleased to be able to announce the full list of contents for the Autumn issue, which will also be the thirtieth ST. Very few small-circulation short story magazines survive for thirty issues, and I'm delighted to have such a stellar line-up to mark the occasion. So here are the authors and the titles of their stories in alphabetical order:


Steve Duffy - 'Even Clean Hands Can Do Damage'

Adam Golaski - 'Wild Dogs'

Helen Grant - '30'

Michael Kelly - 'Tears from An Eyeless Face'

Lynda E. Rucker - 'An Element of Blank'

Mark Valentine - 'Vain Shadows Flee' 


5 comments:

James Everington said...

Excellent line up.

Particularly apt for me that it contains a Golaski story, as it was your review that persuaded me to buy his collection, which then proved one of my favourites in years.

Unknown said...

This whole lineup might march in step directy into the best-of-the-year volumes.
Also I share James's Gaski experience in all particulars, so this is an especially welcome appearance.

Unknown said...

^^ Golaski

valdemar said...

Thanks, chaps, I'm very pleased by the range and quality of the stories.

Helen said...

Wow. I'm in the BEST company here.

LET YOUR HINGED JAW DO THE TALKING by Tom Johnstone (Alchemy Press)

ST 55 features a tale by Brighton's finest purveyor of contemporary horror, Tom Johnstone. And it just so happens that Alchemy Press is...