Monday 14 March 2011

Update on ST19

Well, the next issue looks like weighing in at a hefty 98 pages, courtesy of some chunky stories and a long-ish review section, featuring no less than two guest reviewers of the highest calibre. I'm currently battling a chesty cough, or coughy chest, that's kept me sleep-deprived for the best part of a week. But, barring some hideous catastrophe, I'll be checking out a proof copy of ST19 within a few days. Assuming all is well, getting it printed and delivered will take maybe a fortnight. So we're looking at a post out in early April. Not bad for a summer issue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! A reason to clear the cobwebs off my own neglected blog...

ATARASHII GAKKO! - HANAKO (Official Music Video)

'Hanako of the Toilet' is a famous Japanese urban myth of a girl ghost that haunts... well, you can work it out for yourself.  (I th...