Monday 22 February 2010

In which I receive a postcard

Cardinal Cox, the Poet Laureate of Peterborough, sent me a nice (i.e. terrifying yet oddly sexy) postcard thanking me for reviewing his excellent poetry pamphlet, Carrion Crimson. This will be formally launched at (or among) the World Horror Convention in Brighton next month. The Cardinal also kindly asks if he can help distribute flyers at the con. Not necessary, I reply, for my trusty leather-clad sidekick colleague, Kate Haynes, will be there, and will have a sheaf of flyers to distribute. These flyers are what we experts call 'commercial suicide' as they offer anyone who can simply fill in their name and address a free sample copy of ST. I must be mad. Mad, I tell you.

Oh, here's the postcard.

No comments:

LET YOUR HINGED JAW DO THE TALKING by Tom Johnstone (Alchemy Press)

ST 55 features a tale by Brighton's finest purveyor of contemporary horror, Tom Johnstone. And it just so happens that Alchemy Press is...